YouTube SEO Tips: 9 Actionable Tips for Ranking Videos by YouTube SEO Expert


I will lead a discussion on YouTube SEO 9 actionable tips for ranking YouTube videos 20 19 as presented by Brian Dean of backlinko and give updates on YouTube open and bites and collaborations these insights and updates should help you grow your YouTube channel 1 subscriber at a time however if you are one of my subscribers that come to me for help on making and keeping a home for information related to cooking and cleaning and laundry and health and beauty then to nice video if not for you you want to jump off and click on my Thanksgiving one on one playlist where I show you how to roast a turkey how to make my famous mac and cheese how to make collard greens and just so many other nice dishes you might want on your Thanksgiving table or my very messy kitchen clean with me these videos will be more your cup of tea but before we get into that if we're just meeting.

 I'm Denise Jordan and I teach people to make wise home health and beauty decisions so if you want to learn more about running a household hit that subscribes button and taps that little bell icon so you don't miss any upcoming videos and if you're like wait what what does running a household have to do with YouTube strategy and SEO well nothing but on Sunday night on our Sunday shout out Sunday show we address YouTube strategy we shared tips on open advice collaborations and all sorts of things related to YouTube to help us grow our YouTube channels, one subscriber at a time so like I said if you're not here for that then jump off and click on my Thanksgiving 101 playlist or my how to make collard greens how to freeze collard greens that kind of thing those will be more your cup of tea and the keyword for tonight is strategy so like I said if this isn't your thing it's okay just go ahead and check out my other YouTube videos which I've got linked below which I think you will enjoy much better and if you've joined us on the replay welcome.
 I am so glad that you took this opportunity to share your very limited time with me and you will definitely get a lot of good value from what we do here today and at the end of this video tell me what action items you are going to take to make a difference in your YouTube channel and for those of you that have joined us live well how are you doing hey Rocky Mountain Garden there's Mary how are you I'm so glad to see you Tommy Thompson TMG TV good to see you my blessed nest hey and then Andreea mason at the Queens Court, she's saying hey sister circle so hey back to you creatively miss me was Stephanie and I'm glad to see you with us tonight and of course Dima designing on a dime hello to all of my ladies here in the sister circle it is just so good to have all of you join us and I even see there's Tashi who's on here Tashi I sent you an email check it out gives me a call so we can chat about that and late Smith is here she says hello miss Denise and TNT fans I like that tt-this in that community sounds a little bit like dynamite and as you know on the shout-out Sunday show we do below your mind so I got bad TMT community and dynamite so hmm except.
 I'm not gonna be saying Dynomite if you guys know what I mean but so yeah I style design how are you doing yes we are t we are dynamite you are right about what we are all women walking this walk trying to grow this your YouTube channel one subscriber at a time would be always busy it's been a minute since I've talked with you let's see who else is here just everybody just how you doing how are you doing it's got good to have all of you with us and Liz is here from home decorating with Liz Liz, it's good to have you with us as well and then on a silver budget is with us so hey silver budget how are you alright so now let me go ahead and give you guys the rundown for today's show as I always do and excuse my phone it has the most annoying little chirps and I tell you what I don't know how to address it but I'm gonna figure it out but if you hear that little bit it's just my phone and just will just ignore it like I try to do most of the time all right so again for today's show
 I'm going to give you a rundown of the challenges that dropped last week and I asked a couple of questions about those I'll give you the updates on invites and collabs that are coming up and then I'll give you the comment of the week and we've got several comments of the week this time and then the tip of the week which i think is very interesting and then we'll talk to youtube strategy so if there's anyone on here that is joining us and this is the first time you're with us the first an hour we're going to be doing the business that I just talked about the comment of the week tip of the weed opening bytes and collapse that kind of thing and then the last hour hopefully starting at 8:45 we'll talk YouTube strategy and I think it's quite interesting one of the things that I've been trying to do with the YouTube strategy is when I give you guys an assignment or we look at a video and I say okay now you guys need to take action I'm trying to put my money where my mouth is or walk the talk and do the same thing so I'll share with you guys what I've kind of come up with related to today's video assignment and the good thing is I was able to post this assignment on I think it was Thursday so hopefully, you've had plenty of time to take a look at it before tonight and if not it's okay all right and then Tammy says well Tammy let me just make a little note I'm not gonna jump in on that right now
I'm gonna try to stay strategic and on point because you guys knew how distractible I can be so I'll just put a little note with your name on it and then that will remind me to talk to you in the last hour okay so there's that so before we get started what you're sipping on everybody let me know I've got a combination of iced tea and lemonade so what you slip it on and you guys know my voice can get really dry so I always have to have something to drink so lemonade and iced tea combo so divas got lemonade iced aisle has water with lemon mary has water but she's eating her dinner too Mary what do you have for dinner what do you cook for dinner tonight Mary I want to know so working motherhood I believe working motherhood's name is Caitlyn so she said water with lemon water Tammy's drinking water anybody's on the water tonight so that's good I tell you guys wet though I am going to start back on my healthy eating plan tomorrow so I won't have any more iced tea and lemonade
it's gonna be water or smoothies so we'll see so water with apple cider vinegar okay Liz very healthy and then Lane Smith says she's got an honor permit or is she talking about my Arnold Palmer which is very healthy Mary and Rocky Mountain Garden said she had left oh wait a minute leftovers roast beef mashed potatoes and roasted broccoli can I have some of those leftovers could you just like send a little bit out here in Indiana I would love some roast beef with mashed potatoes and broccoli sounds good so yeah okay all right so uh so we know what people are sipping on tonight and then let me just remind you guys not to forget our little sister April will isn't banging and she's been there now since the 1st of September and she's teaching over there and so she's sending us video optimization weekly to let her know how to let us know how her life is going in Spain and about an hour ago she posted a grocery shopping haul so a grocery haul from Spain so those of you that are in the grocery hauls please check her out and uh hey Marilyn and for those of you who are just want to be supportive of our little sister please check out her channel and check out her grocery haul in Spain
 I'm just kind of interested interested to see what kind of things do you buy in a Spanish grocery store how is it different from what we do here and why oh why is this freezing up so I'm not sure what's going on here but I can see that I've frozen up so let's see women in woman homestead hey Leah hi how you doing I haven't talked to you for a while so hmm so can you guys hear me okay I am frozen from what I can see on the screen and hopefully just won't stay that way and we haven't had this the problem for a while so I'm not sure what's going on so Lane said she can hear me so you guys can hear me but I am frozen Mic Check yeah I'm here and everyone's hearing me but I you can't hear me yeah I'm frozen and I can see here that the the screen is just frozen I'm looking at a picture of myself with their really weird like the fish mouth or fish face hmm I might have to jump off and start again come on come on yeah I think guys I'm going to have to jump off and start again it's been frozen now for at least a minute so I'm going to jump off and start over because you guys need to be able to see me as well as hear me so here we go I'll be right back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Your Videos Rank Better On YouTube? Get Ranking on YouTube with YouTube SEO Expert

Should You Include Video SEO In Your SEO Techniques?